- STEP 1: Swipe down the app bar that appears at the top of the screen and tap the icon in the upper right corner
- STEP 2: Tap the Wi-Fi connection icon and choose your network. Make sure your device is within the coverage area of your preferred network.
- STEP 3: If the Wi-Fi network requires a password, enter it on the popup screen to complete the connection process
Errors that can occur when connecting the device and possible reasons:
'Unable to reach authorization host'
- The router has set a specific network traffic restriction or filter
- The router requires a specific setting or a particular TCP/IP configuration on the device (myPOS only works with the default settings)
- The network signal strength is not enough. The strength of the network signal is indicated by the Wi-Fi signal icon, displayed in the upper corner of the screen.