This service lets users send a payment request to a client. To send a Payment request, the user should click on the New Payment Request menu on the left and fill in the following details:
- "Doing Business as" - the name displayed in the payment request as the sender of the request.
- Provide a client name using Latin letters only.
- Fill in the amount of the payment request and select the currency - a payment request can be sent in EUR, USD, GBP, BGN, CHF, RON, HRK, NOK, SEK, CZK, HUF, PLN, DKK, ISK.
- Provide the reason for payment - this text will be included in the payment request; can be used as a reference for the customer.
- Fill in an expiry date - it’s set at 30 days by default but the payment request can be valid for a period from 1 to 120 days.
- Choose a language - payment requests can be sent in English, Italian, French, Romanian, German, Spanish, Croatian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch, Bulgarian, Greek and Icelandic.
- Booking text - this text will not appear in the payment request; it’s for internal references in the myPOS account only.
- Check this box to be notified when the request has been paid. If the notification is sent via a text message, a charge will apply. This charge will be applied to notifications of failed payment attempts as well.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number - payment requests can be sent to both. Preview the payment request here and see them as the customer will.
- Opens an advanced search filter for all Payment Requests.
- Gives the option to extract the data in Excel or PDF.
- Allows the user to select how many results per page to view.
- Clicking on the Payment Request’s status allows the user to copy the link, to send a reminder or cancel the payment request.
Status of the Payment request:
- Pending - request not seen
- Seen - request seen but not paid
- Payment failed - payment attempted but failed
Once the payment request is sent, the customer receives an email or text message with a short explanation of the payment request and a link to complete the payment. As soon as the payment request is seen by the customer, its status will change to "Seen".Clicking on the link allows the customer to provide their card details and complete the payment.
The Processed transaction tab overviews all processed Payment requests with their statuses. The user can specify a period, as well as Download the list as a PDF or Excel file.