I have changed my address. How can I change it in my myPOS account?

We would like to kindly advise you that if you need to amend the company's Registered address, the Principal place of business address and the Personal address, you should reach us directly via e-mail at help.uk@mypos.com and upload an official document proving the change of it first and we will amend the data in the system.

If this is the case, please advise us also if your outlet address (the one visible on the transaction receipts) should match your company's billing address after we change it or should it remain as it is.

Please note that it is preferable for any documents containing sensitive data to be uploaded directly through your account at mypos.com >> Login >> click on the first icon (of 3 in total) on the upper right corner of the page >> Documents. You could also use the myPOS mobile app: menu More >> Documents. The acceptable file formats are: *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.pdf, *.tiff, *.doc, *.docx, *.bmp, Maximum file size: 64 MB.

Was this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for?

Submit a request