- First, make sure that the notifications are enabled both for the myPOS application and from the device settings:
- Log into the app >> click on “More” >> “Alerts” >> “Settings” >> “Enable push notifications”;
- Open your phone settings >> “Applications” >> “myPOS” >> “Notifications” >> “Enable”.
- Check the battery settings of your phone. Sometimes push notifications are not received properly due to а selected battery mode.
- Make sure that your application is updated to the latest version. When customers use a previous version of the mobile application, they don’t receive push notifications and are unable to use the offline authentication method as the generated code is not recognised by our system.
- Make sure the date and time of your phone are not set manually. In order to synchronize them with the myPOS system you should choose the option “Set automatically date & time".
In case you have a slow internet connection, you may try to:
- switch from 3G/4G to Wi-Fi or vice versa;
- use a private Wi-Fi network instead of a public one;
- use the offline authentication mode.