- Devices – Device list is displayed upon choosing the Devices menu.
By selecting a Device from the list, the user is displayed the following information and configuration options:
- The account and the currencies in which the transactions are accepted
- View devices activity for a preferred period
- Export activity overview in Excel or PDF
- Select how many results to see per page
- Filter the activity for the Current month, Previous month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months or the Current year
- View transaction details
By clicking on Settings the user can:
- View the tariff for the specific device
- Disable or Reset the device - the reset device option is applicable if the merchant wishes to attach the device to a different outlet or a different account or if the currency of the device needs to be changed. The following steps will apply:
- Clicking on the button will generate a reset code
- The code needs to be entered into the device, the reset option on each device is available in the Settings menu
- The device will be reset
- Amend the terminal name - this name will be visible in the transaction details. If left blank, the field will self-populate the device’s serial number
- Amend the Billing descriptor for the device - this name will appear on the customer’s card statement
- Allow refunds, void transactions and, if desired, add a password for void transactions - if a password is created, it must be entered every time a void transaction is processed through the device
- Allow Top-up and, if desired, add a password for Top-up - the password is used to authorize Top-up transactions and must be entered every time such a transaction takes place
- If you have MOTO activated for your account, you can also allow it from here and set a password to be entered prior to each transaction
- Customize the receipt’s header for the device - a company logo can be added
- Choose whether to display the full address or only the city and country on the receipt.
- Customize the receipt’s footer for the device
The Devices menu is used to order or activate a new myPOS payment terminal.
It has the following two sub-menus: Order device and Activate Device.
The Order device sub-menu is opened by default when a user clicks on the Devices menu and allows users to order or activate a device.
The Activate Device sub-menu is used to activate a newly purchased myPOS payment terminal.
- MO/TO Virtual terminal
The service is not activated by default. Prior to activation, the tab provides additional information about the МО/ТО Virtual Terminal as well as detailed instructions on how to activate the service and start using it. Once activated, МО/ТО Virtual Terminal is an ideal solution for businesses that operate with card-not-present transactions.
When activated, you can process a new virtual transaction by choosing Take МО/ТО Virtual Terminal Payment. The user needs to input the following information:
- Cardholder details - enter the name, number and validity of the card that will be charged
- Payment details - enter the details of the transaction - amount, reference number and billing descriptor
- Optional step for sending a digital receipt to the customer over email or mobile.
Clicking on the МО/ТО Virtual terminal tab on the POS Devices dashboard directs the user to Processed payments - provides an overview of all payments processed through the МО/ТО Virtual Terminal. The user will be directed to Take МО/ТО Virtual terminal payment by clicking on the New transaction button.
The Billing Descriptors tab displays the МО/ТО Virtual Terminal settings with the option to view all/enabled/disabled descriptors (1), add billing descriptor (2), activate/deactivate selected descriptor (3) and change or add a currency account (4).
View and Export the transactions
The easiest way to view and export the myPOS account transactions is from the Merchant account/Accounts menu. There the merchant can find information on all transactions made through any of the accounts, cards, devices or online services linked to the myPOS account.
Furthermore, the merchant can view all card transactions under the Merchant account/Cards menu and all transactions made through the POS terminals under the POS Devices menu.