- Payments The menu Payments lets users send money to clients or other accounts and make mass payments. It has several sub-menus – Payments, Account transfer, Standing order, Mass payment, Pending payments, Not executed payments and Beneficiaries.
The Payments sub-menu is opened by default when the Merchant account menu is selected. It allows the user to make a new payment and view a list of recently made payments. By clicking on the New Payment button, users can choose what type of payment to initiate – payment to another myPOS account or Bank payment. Both of them require the input of specific information.
Account transfer allows the user to transfer money from one account to another. Both accounts, however, must be owned by the account user.
The Standing order tab is used to send internal standing orders and bank standing orders. Each of them requires the input of specific information and a validity period;
The Mass payment tab serves to send mass internal and bank payments;
- Accounts – The Accounts menu presents the user with an overview of all currency accounts (Account list) that are used, along with the balance in each account. Each account is identified with a name, unique IBAN and currency and shows the total money in it. The bottom of each account tab displays the number of cards, devices and stores linked to it.
Account list is opened by default when the Accounts menu is clicked on and shows all user currency accounts.
The main Accounts screen is also the place where the user can create a new currency account – by clicking on the "Add account" button a pop-up shows up where the user can select a currency and add a custom account name. The user can go through the same procedure by clicking on the "Add account" sub-menu underneath the Accounts menu to the left. The third place, an account can be added from, is the box-shaped button at the last place in the list with all accounts.
The additional options available for all accounts are:
- Funding - the user can view each account’s details for funding purposes, only visible in the Dashboard
- Currency Exchange Rates - an overview of the currency exchange rates updated daily, represented as a button in the footer
- Statements - individual account statements for each account
Settings - from here the user can:
- Edit the individual account names
- Download an IBAN certificate or account information in PDF
- View the cards/devices/services linked to the account
- Amend the account settings - determine the type of transactions the account is eligible for.
- Indicates whether the account is the default account for settling funds in the account’s currency
- Close the account
The Accounts menu has three more tabs apart from the Account List: Activity, Statements and Reserve accounts. The Activity menu shows all user transactions for a selected time period, while the Statements menu displays the start and end balances for each account per day or month. Reserve Accounts provides information on the Rolling Reserve withheld for MO/TO transactions.
3. Cards – The Cards tab shows all cards linked to the account as well as the recent card activity.
The Cards list menu is opened by default. It contains all the cards linked to the account, their currency and the settlement account. They can quickly be frozen and reactivated and the user can check their settings from the gear icon. A number of cards linked to the account and the currency of the processed payments are also available.
The Activity tab provides the following information:
- View the card's activity filtered by the Current month, Previous month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months or the Current year
- Export activity overview in Excel or PDF
- Select how to view the activity
- Shows a detailed search filter to look for a specific transaction
- View transaction details
The following options are available for each card, once selected:
- Card name
- Transaction Limits - determine the limits for cash withdrawals, payments on POS and online payments
- Security settings - choose which types of transactions to be allowed with the card
- Notifications - choose which transactions to be notified about
- Activate or Block the card
The Cards menu has two sub-menus: Order Card and Activate card.
The Order Card sub-menu allows users to order a new myPOS business card.
The Activate card sub-menu is used when a user wants to activate a myPOS card.